Friday, November 07, 2003

Last night I got to see Le Tigre in concert. It was super fun and inspiring! They are definitely a bold feminist-oriented trio. Kathleen Hanna is such a cutie. And of course they played my fave track " Deceptacon" last and the Irving Plaza floor was rockin'!!

I spotted Mike D and his wife Tamra Davis (did I spell that right?) in the crowd as well Ric Ocasek who is rumored to want to sign them to Elektra Records (he is now an A&R honcho there). I heard that Joan Jett and Ad-Rock were in the house as well but I didn't see them. It would make sense that Ad-Rock was there because he dates Kathleen from Le Tigre.

And the one and only Janeane Garofalo intro'ed the band. Her hair is platinum blonde!! She was rockin' out later in the VIP section with her super tall boyfriend. Then when I went to buy a Le Tigre pin after the show - she was standing right by me and her boyfriend actually made her move out of my way to exit. It was kinda funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home