Friday, August 18, 2006

It's true - my fave clothing store is owned by some religious zealots!

Click on the link above to read about who owns Forever 21. Regardless, I will still buy my clothes there. It's even cheaper than H&M and Target! And I got my boombox white shirt there that was in my passport photo I posted a while back. Super cute!



By reading the article, I also found out that rad burger chain IN N OUT BURGER is also owned by religious people.

"Forever 21 isn't the only business to wear its religion on its packaging. The popular West Coast burger chain In-NOut Burger, prints John 3:16 on the inside of the bottom rim of their cups. Its hamburger and cheeseburger wrappers point to Revelation 3:20."

I'll still eat their burgers when I go to the west coast. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home