Monday, July 10, 2006

Echo & The Bunnymen still rule

I was just downloading some Echo & The Bunnymen onto my iPod and it reminded me to post that my friend Zoe treated me to VIP passes and a backstage hang-out at the Echo & The Bunnymen concert at the beginning of the month. It was a fab show. There's still no denying the 2nd best band from Liverpool. (The first being The Beatles....duh!)

The songs I enjoyed are BOLDED...here's what they played

SET LIST:
July 1st, 2006
Echo and the Bunnymen
Irving Plaza - New York, NY
Going Up
Show of Strength
Stormy Weather
Seven Seas
Bring on the Dancing Horses
The Disease
Scissors in the Sand
All That Jazz
The Back of Love
All My Colours (Zimbo)
The Killing Moon
Do It Clean

Never Stop
Villiers Terrace
Rescue
The Cutter
Nothing Lasts Forever
Lips Like Sugar
Over the Wall
Ocean Rain

Thank goodness I had some experience with a Liverpudlian accent thanks to awesome Adam who lives with my best gal pal Judy. Ad comes from Liverpool as well. I've had a few conversations with him so I was able to figure out what Ian McCulloch was saying.

Check out Adam's band of Arrowe Hill here: http://www.myspace.com/ofarrowehill. They're the 3rd best band from Liverpool!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home