Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Lollapalooza-mania in Chicago



My good friend Beth convinced me to go to Lollapalooza this past weekend. And what a blast it was! Some of the bands were amazing - Pixies, Dino Jr., ARCADE FIRE, Weezer, Kasabian, and more! I met some good new peeps (Melanie, Zoe, David, Jimmy, Tom, Chris, Forest, Duke, Gabriel, etc.), saw some old good peeps (Nadine, Jason, Chris, Courtney, Merlin, Mark, etc.) and I partied until the wee hours both nights.

You can check out tons of photos in the links below from the festival and the after-parties - but be warned - there is some nudity in some shots. No, not me. I am not that stupid.

I did miss this kick-off party on Friday night that Beth put together...too bad...since it looked like fun!

Shots from Day One at Lollapalooza. Look for a shot that features my friend Zoe’s kick-ass strappy leather boots and my kermit green wedges...

More from Day One.

Day One After Party Mayhem!

Day Two Lollapalooza Part 1.

Day Two Lollapalooza Part Two.. Scroll down to see Zoe licking my back.

More Day Two After Party Mayhem here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home