Thursday, June 09, 2005

Dave Grohl continues to be my hero!

Check out this quote:

The idea, (about the upcoming double disc) Grohl says, was to span the musical range of the band -- which also includes Taylor Hawkins, Nate Mendel and Chris Shiflett -- by showing the extremes of its sound.

The two-disc set is priced at $19.98, $1 more than the standard list price for a single-disc release.

"I remember having the pricing discussion with my lawyer and her explaining to me that you don't get paid the same amount for each song that you would if you released them separately, but the whole idea was to display the contrast" between the two albums, Grohl says. "I thought they'd complement each other in one package, and I don't need any more money. I'm fine, thanks."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home