Friday, December 19, 2003

Last night I went to two rockin' Christmas parties! The first one was for BIG HASSLE/ATO Records. It was at their offices in Tribeca which are killer. And they were decorated very fancy! I was most impressed. Saw some people I know: Jim and Stevie T from Big Hassle, Reno & Ryan from The Fame, Maya, Arye, Courtney and Rod, Babs, Greg Glover, James, Mike from Hi Fi and the list goes on. Every one was in a festive mood and the drinks were plentiful....

Then I went to my friend Brendan's from Tag Team Media for a party. He was serving pomegranate margaritas! It was a very fun night!!

I just spotted a concert date for URGE OVERKILL!! Feb 6th at the Bowery Ballroom in NYC. Gadzooks! Are they back??? I must do some investigating...

rock on,
Catonia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home