Monday, September 29, 2003

Mondays are never any fun (sigh)...

I spent all day yesterday watching sappy romantic comedies on TV and loved it (this was while I was cat sitting my friend's cats: Harvey and Mee Mee - they are the cutest little cats!).

First was When Harry Met Sally - I love all the NY landmarks in that one - Washington Square Park, Katz's deli on Houston and Ludlow (the infamous scene of the Meg Ryan fake orgasm) and Central Park. I also love how they update Meg's hair for the different time periods.

Then I watched It Could Happen To You with Nicolas Cage, Bridget Fonda and Rosie Perez. More NY things in that movie: The New York Post and the Plaza Hotel. Did Cage and Fonda date during this movie? Their on-screen chemistry seemed like it...

Next was The Wedding Singer with Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. Loved the tunes in that one - all 80's all the time!

Then I watched Sleepless In Seattle and You've Got Mail. A Meg Ryan/Tom Hanks double header! And more NY landmarks: mainly the Empire State Building (SIS) and the upper West Side (YGM)

Phew! I'm such a sucker for sappy romantic comedies.

Speaking of Nicolas Cage, I saw Matchstick Men in the theatre on Sat night. It was a very good movie. He is such a clever actor!

later,
Catonia

n.p. The Stills - Logic Will Break Your Heart advance CD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home